Greenhouse Worker jobs in Canada:The Garden Grove Nursery Inc offers Greenhouse Worker jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company gives all facilities to its employers i.e accommodation, Insurance, Overtime, Housing & Transportation, etc.
A company is finding motivated, committed, and skilled people who perform work in Greenhouse. Also, people must perform work in tough conditions, attention to detail & do repetitive tasks. So, eligible persons will apply with the latest credentials & expertise for the above job vacancies.
Full-time permanent employment
See further Welder Helper jobs
$18 Dollars per hour
Weekly working hours are approximately 35 hours
1654 264 Street Aldergrove, BC V4W 2N3, Canada
Job Posting Date:
14 February 2022
Last Date to Apply:
16 March 2022
Education & Experience:
No specific degree is required for these jobs but having good English spoken skills. Also, the company is hiring without experience people.
The candidates must possess the following skills;
- Transport seedlings and rooted cuttings in greenhouse environment
- Spray/ dust plants with insecticides and fungicides
- Also, clean work areas and deal with perennials & ferns products
- Having landscape and horticulture technician specific skills to perfor greenhouse cleaning on regular basis
- Able to work in outdoors &hot environment
- Assist in pruning trees, plants and shrubs etc
- Moreover, report signs of insect and damage of diseases
- Maintain plant bulbs and seeds
- Good communication skills are required
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Perform activities i.e preparing soil, planting bulbs/ seeds, applying fertlizers and watering plants
- Install & repair irrigation system that are used in greenhouse/ nursery
- Spray for bugs and disease infestations on plants
- Physically fit and mentally strong
- Working on deadlines
- Attention to detail
How to Apply?
Interested people will apply for Greenhouse Worker jobs in Canada. Also, send us an updated CV and all relevant documents as soon as possible;
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org